Thursday, November 25, 2004

Clear Blue says -It's Positive, my dear.


From Just the two of us to 2 suku

I am now in my 5 weeks of my journey to MotherHood.

It was confirmed yesterday morning by the Soft spoken Doc of Klinik Zarif in Menara Telekom where I did my medical check up as a requirement for my Master Degree which will start next week.

I didnt like the Doc. She was so quiet, and not being so informative. Being a doc, you should be able to explain and advise your patient of their conditions.

"Rahayu, awak tak payah buat X-Ray, confirm ye awak 5 minggu pregnant"said the nurse
"Huh? What? I beg your pardon miss?"
"Awak 5 minggu pregnant. Tak payah buat X-Ray. Sila masuk jumpa doctor"
I mutely stared at the nurse. I nearly fainted. My hands were shaking.

5 minutes later as I walked out...

"Rahayu kene bayar 30 ringgit yer." said the nurse again.
"OK"
"Erm, do I have to go to the hospital to double confirm the test? Confirm ke saya pregnant nie kak?"
"Eh, confirm. Tak payah dah pegi hospital buat test lain. Awak mmg dah confirm 5 weeks pregnant". "Awak tahu bila awak punye delivery date?"
"Tak tahu"
"Doctor tak cakap?"
"Tak"
"Kenapa awak tak tanya tadi?"
"Erm, saya tak tahu apa nak tanya"
Nurse- smiling.
Hey, what do you expect? Its my first time. I dont even know how to react, even worse I am clueless of what to ask.

"Boleh check kan utk saya ke?"
"Sekejap ye"
"Delivery date- 27 July 2005 ye"
"OK, thanks"

I slowly walked out of the clinic. Then I called Mr Bee:

"Bee, Im pregnant. Dah 5 weeks"
"Are u sure? Kite pegi hospital double check nak?"
"No need. The clinic said its confirmed."
"Yahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, im gonna be a daddy!!"


From then on, Mr Bee keep on calling me once in every hour. Just to know whether Im doing OK.

Scared. Extremely happy. Mix of both feelings.

Wish me luck.

I am so so speechless right now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »