Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Perfect Dive


Yesterday, on a day after The Wedding of The Totz, I was on leave.

I guess after Aildilfitri, its quite typical for everyone to have stomach discomfort due to assorted foods from the countless open house and weddings.

But that's the fun of post-raya. Despite knowing that you'll end up with stomach cramp, it is not easy to avoid the lure of lontong, mee johor, nasik dagang, nasik tomato, satay, etc., you named it, for each homies that you went to.

From 54kgs in Ramadhan, I am now officially back to my fatty figure- 60kgs.

Thanks to all the amazing and scrumptious foods.

So, as I was at home yesterday, I took the opportunity to cook some breakfast for Mr Bee.
So, I took out a brand new ayamas sausage packet and some nuggets from the freezer to fry them, and I did my own version of maggie goreng for him.

Later, after everything was finished and done as planned, Ive decided to stuffed back the sausage packet into the freezer.

The minute I opened the freezer, this gigantic frozen whole chicken (you can imagine the size of one whole frozen chicken) did some amazing dive and fell nicely on top of my toes.

Visualize the twinge.

The chicken felt exactly like a 10kg stone or I would happily describe it as a 10kg lesung batu on top of my foot.

I was numb for a second.

Mr Bee came over as soon he heard the pang. He picked up the chicken and stuffed it back in the freezer. He said " Are you OK?"

My eyes blinked. "Am I OK?" I gulped.

I didnt dare to look at my giant foot. I tried to sit in order to reduce the pain, but it didnt work. The pain started to increase and it was spreading from my foot up to my head. It was so sinusoidal.
Bip...bip...bip..ouch!
Bip...bip...bip..ouch!
The pain was excruciating!

Gosh...it made me completely disregard the fact that Im currently pregnant and I had a stomach discomfort that same morning.

I walked slowly to de bedroom and walked towards the bath room.
I saw a red pail full of water, and like Mr Bean, I quickly plunged my foot into it.
I thought the pain will subside.
Unfortunately it became worse.
I couldnt held it any much longer, so I jumped on my bed.

Tears flowing down my cheek.

At that moment, I felt that if I withheld the pain any longer, I will die, and my brain will burst into flames due to the agonizing pain.

So, I did it.

I screamed deafeningly . I screamed and cried all out for my blueish foot.

I screamed and screamed for it.

Its still purplish blue until today. What a manic monday yesterday was.

I cursed all the chicken!

:(

No comments: