Friday, November 19, 2004


Selamat Hari Raya everyone!

Maaf zahir dan batin.

My first raya as a wifey :)

It was a totally different way of celebrating raya here in Klang with the rest of Abdul Rahman's clan.

Mine was pretty exhausted (spent the entire first day of raya jogging around Taman Alam Shah to meet Mr B relatives- since everyone lives in this neighborhood)and a rush at the same time (drove up to Kedah to my Tok's house on the 2nd day of Raya and back down on the 4th).

I am now not yet at work, albeit doing basically a lot of office work(the stupid CSI thingy) from home. Mood Raya lagi ni... meanwhile, my parents and my siblings are back in Setapak.

To my bumblebee, selamat berhari raya sayang... next year kene beraye dkt kampung bini pulak ek on 1st day raye, nanti miss beraya kat Klang pulak. Hehehehe...

Did you know that Mr B can anyam ketupat so fast? Me? Sorry-lahhh... tak pernah makan ketupat bawang for Raya. Orang Kedah makan ketupat pulut jek.

I managed to learn a lot from Mr B, this year. Here are HIS so called wish list that actually came true: (hey, what ab out my wish list???...hmm)

1) Producing zillions of chocolate chip cookies- 12 adun for God sake! (we start at 9 am and ended up at 4 pm- plis dont ever imagine de back pain)
2) Baked his 'favorite' strawbery jem biscuit for de 1st time (This is a compulsory kuih raya in his wajib list, so I guess I'll have 2 do it every year)
3) Berjaya menganyam ketupat bawang after being tutored by Mr B for 4 consecutive hours (I managed to make 3 out of 100s hehe)
4) Baked a chocolate brownie for him (Thanx for the recipe Ta). I think ive overbaked it coz it came out hard, but being a supportive hubby he seems to like it and finish it off in a day.
5) Cooked a "Kari Ayam Pn Lamah"- guess who taught me how to cook this?- my Mak Mertua ler ( MM)
6) Again, baked macaroni and cheese for him. He seems to like it. I think I didnt get enough supply of cheese for my macaroni.
7) Buat my own version of cornflakes madu. errr...I think Ive overfloaded my cookies with honey ler. the cornflakes cookies turned out to be too misty and sticky. heh. wat de heck!

What an achievement kan? Considering dat Im just 6 months being Mrs Bee, and considering that I have never bake any cookies or cakes in my entire life, plus I have no idea of how to make ketupat bawang and off course, I doesnt know how to cook curry of any kind (tulah, tahu makan jek).

Hehe. ;P

This is indeed- an amazing journey to the Ya Ya MarriedHood.

Its tiring. But Im happy to be the wifey I can be. I hope Mr B is happy with me too.

Alamak, MM dah panggil makan. Mr B is back from Friday's prayer.

Yuyu's Out. For now ;)


 Posted by Hello