Friday, November 19, 2004

My worst nightmare

Have you had some weird dreams lately?

Some people just knock out when they are sleep. Others, I would say they are insomnic freaks, they do not and cannot appreciate the true meaning of sleeping and resting for their mind, body and soul. And there are a group of people out there who are like me- sleeping, but have a different sort of dreams haunting them at night.

Is it because I think too much that my mind was not in peace when I was sleeping? I just dont have an answer for that. Maybe some psychist can use me as a sample test.

From falling from an aeroplane, to being a superhero, to being chase by a ghost, to fighting a Scorpion King ( yeah, he did looked like The Rock), you named it..I had it all..

They said dreams can come true, and it can be a sign as well, either good or bad. But dreams are also evil's game to disturb our mind and our tranquility.

Whatever it is, I still stick to my Tok's advise, to wash my feet and berwuduk before I go to sleep, to avoid any bad dreams. I did that every night. But the nightmares are still haunting me...Here is one of them..

I watched from across the table. She had a soft round face, heavy lips, and just a hint of a double chin.
Her appetite captured my attention. Bite after bite disappeared into her tummy.
Her large heavy bust, barely contained by a bra that looked a few sizes too small, strained the buttons on what looked to be last year's blouse. The table pressed in just under her bosom and concealed a distended, swelled, watermelon-sized paunch. The tension in her belly threatened to blow her lower buttons. Judging from the remains of her feast, her belly was packed full. Her swelled, distended, and bulging tummy sat on her thighs; her waistband highlighted the separation between her upper and lower belly. Above the band her belly was rock hard and pushed five or six inches beyond her waistband. Her lower belly - round and fat - was barely contained by the fabric and tested the limits of her zipper.
She took a last bite, sighed, sat back, dropped her hand below the table, and tenderly pushed on her fat, letting out an almost inaudible moan. I caught a glimpse of her distended upper belly as her hand fought the tightness beneath her blouse, her fingers pushed into her fat and searched blindly for the waistband. She released the button, her fat tummy expanded; her lower blouse bulged and gapped. Her fingers found and released the lower three buttons of her blouse, revealing her belly. She was soft, fat, swelled, and round. A deep red ring circled her a globe like belly. She looked 12 months pregnant; however, her distended upper belly, deep breaths, and the barely visible layer of sweat indicated she was not with child, but incredibly full.
She noticed me staring and smiled. Then, as she leaned back in the booth, she slid both hands under her massive gut, which she lifted and caressed. She grabbed and kneaded her rolls of belly fat. A subtle groan escaped her lips. With heavy breaths, she massaged her tummy using both hands, while lifting and rubbing. Her lower belly fat quivered; her upper belly was stuffed, bloated, and tight as a drum.
She looked in my direction and smiled; one hand slid over her fat tummy and disappeared between belly and thigh. . . Her face somehow looks familiar…she looks just like…..just like…ME! Erkkk akkhhhhhh....

Astaghafirullahalazim...
I woke up in the middle of the night, with my body sweating and both my hands are still rubbing my tummy...blinking...staring at the ceiling...and go back to sleep...

What will tomorrow dreams be?