Wednesday, February 16, 2005



Monday note-V-Day

My other half and me, we never celebrate Valentine's Day, as he is so against it, but I always believe that you should celebrate de one u love not only on de Feb 14th, or on her/his birthday,
or even during ur anniversary alone. Love should be celebrated every day with ur partner, ur family and frens. Life is too short for us, thus celebrating ur loved ones only on those special occasions, like once or twice a year alone, is dreadfully insufficient.

Why do I say so? I went to a wedding last night in Taman Tun. Sharing the same table with us are a bunch of Am's frens. Most of them are married, some are singles. I was de only lass there. Everybody was so busy throwing jokes and updating on their lives, as they haven't seen each other for ages. But amidst of all the jokes and laughter, I did notice there is this one particular guy who is so reserved, just staring at everybody. He tried to smile at me. A weak smile I suppose. Something is not right about him. But I just don't know why.

Just to be polite, I slowly smiled back at him. Now I remembered this guy. I recognized his face because he used to study in MMU too. But he was alone. I thought he was married too. Maybe his wife couldn't make it to the wedding.

So, I just ignored him during the wedding and trying my best to concentrate on the bride and groom. But the tasty prawns and de fatty chicken make it difficult for me to put my finest focus on the happiest couple.

After the wedding, on our way back home, I ask Am about dat guy.
Looking at me, he said "His wife is sick, very sick"
"Sakit apa?" I asked. The face of his wife started to emerge on my mind. Yes, they are quite close in MMU, and they were even together long before Am and I met.

Am quietly said to me, "Wife die kene kanser. That's why he came alone. He even postponed his part time courses becoz he wants to take care of his wife."
I was shocked. I couldn't say a word to it.

They've been married for less than 2 years. His wife is just a year older than me. They are just about to start their lives like we did. I cannot imagine how this guy feels.
I felt sorry for him. I felt like I just want to call him and said how sorry I was to hear about his wife. But I don't know him that well, so it will be rather awkward to give him a call out of nowhere and say that.

Both of us sit silently in the car. Normally we will sing joyfully to the songs from the radio, but last night we were like ghosts.

When we are about to reach home in Klang, Am said to me,
"I want to grow old with you. Kalau kita dah tua nanti, kalau awak pergi dulu, mesti saya sedih tinggal sorang2. I will remember your cooking, the smell of your smelly armpit, your perfume..semualah. Mesti sedih masa tu"

I turned around and looked at him and I cried.
"Awakkkk sedihnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. That's de saddest thing u ever said to me for all this while Ive known u". His words really cuffed me.
Yes, Im still thinking all of the above until today while I'm in the office.
I called him 5 times today just to say Sorry if I did anything wrong to him all this while. I never called him more than 3 times on a normal working day. Sometimes I didn't call him at all. But today I did.
For my dear frens who r celebrating Valentine's, happy celebrating it.
And for those of u who r not celebrating it like me, no worries LOVE still or will come softly.
Posted by Hello

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! fedex patanol Provigil ocd anxiety Gizel sweater Celebrex lawyers texas patanol Motorola t720 free games Saab engine specs Big breasts hairy 3g mobile phone deal blue tooth cadds inkjet plotters config file field hockey drills california boating club patanol information patanol side effects

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Can u get high of vicodin Atlanta furniture unfinished Honda cr-v door lock programming state+farm+motorcycle+insurance Business card professionally designed template Cabinet front for fisher paykel dishwasher Revues gay Build a liquor cabinet 916 vw porsche pictures tilt out laundry cabinet big cock shaved Dallas interracial chat blue's clues thinking chair Best cheap bontril Replace bath tub spout Officepro lateral file cabinets Bath cabinets oklahoma city Data recovery for windows Discounted long stay travel insurance How long does ativan work

Anonymous said...

xanax online what is generic xanax - buy xanax spain

Anonymous said...

ambien without prescriptions ambien side effects violence - cheap ambien online no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy valium online what does a valium pill do - valium bipolar depression

Anonymous said...

zolpidem no prescription bad side effects of zolpidem - zolpidem er wiki

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online no prescription overnight drug test time table xanax - safe to buy xanax online

Anonymous said...

diazepam generics safe buy diazepam online - diazepam type of drug

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam max dose per day - diazepam online purchase

Anonymous said...

cheap lorazepam overdose on ativan - ativan online canada

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online brand xanax online no prescription - xanax and vicodin high

Anonymous said...

buy xanax without prescriptions xanax and alcohol experience - what does the generic xanax look like

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg buy diazepam 5mg usa - buy d10 diazepam

Anonymous said...

alprazolam no prescription seroquel xanax drug interactions - many xanax pills can take

Anonymous said...

soma carisoprodol 350 mg tablets information - carisoprodol d 31

Anonymous said...

zolpidem online what does ambien withdrawal feel like - ambien for sale online

Anonymous said...

valium pills valium diazepam cats - valium for sale in the uk

Anonymous said...

buy soma online carisoprodol 350 mg recreation - order soma online ga

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium medication dosage - buy valium from trusted pharmacy

Anonymous said...

buy soma buy soma online with paypal - drug interactions between soma tramadol

Anonymous said...

order ambien online no prescription ambien 74 - herbal ambien sleep well

Anonymous said...

order valium no prescription valium miracle drug - buy valium online from india