Saturday, November 28, 2009

Non, je m'en fiche! or J'en ai rien à foutre! or ça m'est égal!


Since my training application was rejected on the basis that the house does not allow many people from one department to attend the same training, which I think is the most stupid excuse eva becoz when it comes to training & development needs for employees, you need to think hard whether t&d exists just as a lame function or is it de main passion of the house to groom its people for them to have better knowledge and contribute back to achieve the overall objective of the co? (btw, its only cost RM4k..for god sake)

on the other hand, her application was approved-( are u f***ing kidding me?...she is too lazy to even draft her own email...)

so, what makes you think that when I got the sms on saturday noon from her, asking me to draft an urgent press release on unsolicited sms that I will voluntarily be happy to do it?

Honestly, I have no problem doing it..I can even do it in less than an hour. But..........
NO, IM NOT GONNA DO IT, this time around..Its a BIG FAT NO from moi. Eat that!

From now on..i would like to declare to the entire industry that I have sedekahkan all my PCs at home to the orphanage and also safely returned de broadband modem to its rightful owner..

So, no more unpaid work for me on weekend ever again :) unless you are willing to give me your perks and half of your 14k salary :)

its your job to work on de weekend..thats why you have the honor to have that title on your door ..plus, your super duper blackberry tool which you keep on staring even on bed.please realize that it comes with a function..TO DO WORK!

but not moi...i am a free woman now :D i don't work for free k.

p/s: btw, my other half was telling me.".just ignore any incoming work sms on weekend..but dont complaint much..u r just a nobody there.."

oklah, im just a nobody..so im acting like one...chiowww..hehe

No comments: